- Sat, Oct 28Antigua GuatemalaOct 28, 2:00 PM – Nov 03, 2:00 PMAntigua Guatemala, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaOct 28, 2:00 PM – Nov 03, 2:00 PMAntigua Guatemala, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaWander this colonial town, learn the art of textile dyeing, make jade jewelry, dine on local cuisines, enjoy a cooking class and markets. The highlight is the Giant Kite Festival on the day after Halloween; a celebration at the cemetery.
- Sat, Nov 04Lake Atitlán, GuatemalaNov 04, 3:00 PM – Nov 11, 11:00 AMLake Atitlán, GuatemalaNov 04, 3:00 PM – Nov 11, 11:00 AMLake Atitlán, GuatemalaReady to unwind and explore Guatamala? Join Suzanne of Flow Yoga for a retreat this fall on the picturesque shores of Lake Atitlan in the heart of the Guatemalan highlands. This retreat will include a little bit of everything--vinyasa flow yoga, Mayan culture, hiking, kayaking.
- Sat, Mar 02DenverMar 02, 2024, 3:00 PM – Mar 09, 2024, 7:00 AMDenver, Denver, CO, USA
- Wed, Jun 05Bali, IndonesiaJun 05, 2024, 3:00 PM – Jun 13, 2024, 11:00 AMBali, Indonesia
- Thu, Aug 08TaosAug 08, 2024, 11:00 AM – Aug 11, 2024, 11:00 AMTaos, Taos, NM 87571, USAAug 08, 2024, 11:00 AM – Aug 11, 2024, 11:00 AMTaos, Taos, NM 87571, USA4 Days in the Land of Enchantment. Get your glamp on in Taos and immerse yourself in Taos’ grandeur! Experience the glorious and majestic Sangre de Cristo Mountains across the horizon, soak in the Rio, smell the pinon and juniper. Rest. Restore
- Fri, Sep 06MarrakeshSep 06, 2024, 2:00 PM – Sep 13, 2024, 12:00 PMMarrakesh, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Mon, Sep 23SantoriniSep 23, 2024, 3:00 PM – Sep 30, 2024, 11:00 AMSantorini
Feel free to contact us by email or book a time to chat one-on-one about any of our trips. Or alternatively fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Want to talk in person? Schedule a time with us so we can answer all your questions
About Flow Yoga Adventures
Flow Yoga Adventures is based in Flow Yoga Studios, Colorado. We love taking our passion of yoga, and meeting like minded people who want to see the world and the amazing people that we share it with. Yoga is our common link, but adventure is our passion! Join us for a combination of rest, active opportunities, and culture along with delicious food.