6 Days in Costa Rica at the Imiloa Institute
Time & Location
About The Event
6 Days of your Yoga immersion! Daily Morning Yoga, with your afternoons to spend at the beach, by the pool, or in a treatment at our World Class Spa.
- Retreat Price includes EVERYTHING for your week
- Private Plane from San Jose, Costa Rica
- Private Retreat Center just for us
- Daily Yoga
- Evening Restorative Practices
- Meditation and Pranyama practice, as well as philosophy weaved into the week
- World Class Plant based cuisine, 3 meals a day included
- Beach access any day, any time
- Surfing lessons/rental available for an extra cost
- Spa Treatments offered for an additional cost
Book EARLY and get one of these incentives:
- Pay 100% today and get a FREE flight to San Jose (up to $600) only 5 tickets available
- Pay 50% today and get a FREE Spa Treatment during your stay
- Book with a friend, and receive a Private Yoga Session with Suzanne during your stay
FLIGHTS TO CONSIDER:
Arrival to Costa Rica and Imiloa
You will want to book your international flight to San Jose International Airport (airport code; SJO).
ARRIVE: no later than 3pm at SJO at the domestic terminal (5-10 min walk from the international terminal)
This is because we privately charter flights from SJO to our landing strip near Imiloa to cut the travel time from 4 hours in the car, to 20 minutes by private charter flight. It’s a wonderful way to arrive. (no additional cost to you, this flight is included in your stay)
Please allow time to get through immigration, baggage claim, and customs as well at the international terminal
Our local charter flight will leave at 3:30PM local time.
If you cannot arrive on the day-of retreat by 3PM, kindly book your travel to arrive in the day(s) before. You may stay at the Hampton Inn across the street from the airport (they have a free shuttle to arrive to the domestic flight terminal where your private flight will leave from on Jan 26th).
Departure from Imiloa
You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM.
The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO.
Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
If you book your flight earlier than this, you will be responsible for your own transportation to SJO airport (airport taxis are $285 one way, and taxis from Imiloa to Quepos landing strip are $115 one way).